the maker of RJShortcut and
RJTasks, recently released RJTime for Microsoft's Smartphone Homescreen.
RJTime is a Smartphone 2002 Homescreen plug-In that allows you to display dates
and times on your homescreen.
Why not use the standard time and date plugin? For me, two reasons.
First, I want to be able to control the exact format of the date and time.
Second, I deal with more than 1 timezone and want to have my local time
(US Mountain Standard Time), plus GMT and US Eastern Standard Time displayed
at the same time on the homescreen.
Oh, don't forget the cool little
analog clock! It was originally meant to be just a novelty but after a while
I realized it's great to be able to glance at the phone in the cradle and
see the clock-face.
Beside RJTime, RemyJ also updated previously released RJShortcut and RJTask:
- "Icon Sniffer" code removes need for separate rjicons.dll.
- You can now use a ICO, BMP, GIF and JPG files for icons as well as DLL and EXE resources.
- Possible memory leak on screen color changes.
- Added ability to use ICO, GIF, BMP and JPG files as images.
- Changed: <icon> element renamed to <image>. (<icon> will remain for
backward compatibility for a while).
All three Homescreen plug-ins are free to download and includes a
detailed instruction, how to modify your Homescreen.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]