Finally, here is the official driver for the Smartphone flex keyboard (see my review here) from Eleksen.
So no excuse anymore not to use that cool piece of accessory with your HTC Canary (Orange SPV) or Tanager (PPCW.Net i-Mode).
Download the driver from PPCW.Net now:
SoftTexter for Smartphones: driver installation instructions.
- Insert the Smartphone into the cradle that connects to your PC.
- ActiveSync (on both your PC and Smartphone) should auto-connect. If this does not happen, consult ActiveSync
'help' from your PC menu.
- Follow on-screen instructions (on your PC) concerning 'partnerships' from the ActiveSync application.
- Run the file you've downloaded from PPCW.Net.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to extract the set-up files to your PC's hard drive. Make a note of the chosen file destination directory.
- Navigate to the destination directory. Run the 'setup.exe' file. This action initiates the copying of files across to your Smartphone. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After files have been copied to the Smartphone, detach the 'phone from the PC cradle and attached it to your SoftTexter.
- The texter's presence should be automatically detected by the 'phone. Then follow the on-screen configuration instructions.
- Enter a texting application (such as Messages/E-Mails) using the hotkeys in the top row of the SoftTexter. Type a trial message to make sure the texter is now fully operational.
- After successful installation of the SoftTexter driver onto your Smartphone, remove the files from your PC destination directory.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [Download Here] [Buy Here]