has been something most Windows Mobile 2003 users have been waiting for - a way
to create their own WM2003 Today Themes for the Pocket PC.
KAMware has just released their new product and it takes care of several items
very unique to Windows Mobile 2003 powered Pocket PCs. Aside form the standard
support for image manipulation and transparency settings, ThemeMaker 2003 adds
support for changing the Start Menu font colors as well as several internal
colors for Windows Mobile 2003.
- Create Themes.
- Import Themes.
- Save Theme Images in 16 million colors with choice of compression!
- Adjust colors of Title Bar, Command Bar, Text, Lines, Dialog box headings.
- The ability to set the color of the transparency effect on the menu and main
- Change the colors of the Drop Down Menu and Dialog Box text for WM2003 Themes!
- Change interior colors of the filea ares on major applications for WM2003
- Save images from a Theme.
- An image prep screen to get the images just right for the theme! Click here to
view this feature.
- Do a screen capture of the finished theme for posting to a web site.
- Customize the screen capture by adding your own unique names to the screen and
selecting the amount of text entries on the screen for the screen capture.
- Choose appearance of ThemeMaker by choosing from 11 different Skins or a
Non-Skin version which works for the XP user with a custom resolution setting.
- Built in ability to transfer the Themes to and from the Pocket PC and other
- The help file has a Theme making tutorial to help you create your first Themes!
You can download and try the demo version of KAMware's ThemeMaker 2003
Or, you can purchase a the full version from
KAMware's online store for only US$16.00.
Related Links : [More Information]