As good T9 and the Smartphone keyboard works as frustrating is entering stuff like E-Mail accounts or Favorites with the Smartphone keyboard.
While I've already showed some time ago how to copy your IE Favorites to your Smartphone here is the easiest way to configure SunnySoft Mail Center on your PC.
- First of all install Mail Center on your Smartphone, configure it proper and create one E-Mail account using your Smartphone.
- Make sure your Smartphone is ActiveSync connected.
- Now use your Windows Explorer on your PC and navigate to "IPSMApplication DataMailCenter" on your Smartphone. There you will find 3 files but you need "accounts.sml" only.
- Copy it to your Desktop PC and open it with Notepad
- Here you will find your recently configured E-Mail account.
- Now copy all values between and including: <account type="internet-mail"> and </account> as often as you need it and change the values to the new E-Mail account settings. The password is encrypted and can not/shouldn't be changed with Notepad. You need to change it later with Mail Center on your Smartphone.
- That's it! Copy it back to your Smartphone into "IPSMApplication DataMailCenter" and launch Mail Center again.
- Open Menu -> Account -> 7 Edit Accounts and change the password for your new accounts.
- Done, now you are ready to use Mail Center with your new E-Mail accounts!
Yesterday evening I've configured 10 E-Mail accounts with this method and it wasn't half the pain like doing it on the phone itself, especially because 5 accounts used the same E-Mail servers so it was simple copy & paste! :-)
Cheers ~ Arne