Siemens recently released a ROM update for its SX56 Pocket PC Phone Edition (distributed by AT&T Wireless in the US and manufactured by HTC).
It includes a bunch of enhancements and fixes. However, it's not recommended to install this upgrade on O2 xda's, T-Mobile Phone Editions or Qtek 1010's.
This ROM version A.20.17 contains the following enhancements:
- Short ring tone volume increased
- Call waiting audio alert volume increased
- "Unknown" displayed when incoming caller ID is blocked
- GPRS connection setting selection available while in power-save mode: "keep GPRS connection" or "end GPRS connection"
- Incoming SMS shows the sender's name if the sender's phone number is listed in the Contacts list
- Microsoft Mobile Information Server through GPRS connection enhanced to allow frequent updates
- Wireless Tools application optimized, allowing more space for new applications and data storage
- Improved Pocket Internet Explorer browsing
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]