HP has added the HP iPAQ Pocket PC h5400 ActiveSync Backup File Restoration Utility version 1.00 (31 Mar 03) and the iPAQ Pocket PC h5400 Battery Driver version 2.00 (2 Apr 03) to their Software and Drivers list. If you are having problems restoring from a backup made with a previous processor version or if you are having problems with the battery driver for your h5450, then it is time to take a look at these updates from HP.
HP iPAQ Pocket PC h5400 ActiveSync Backup File Restoration Utility:
- This allows the user to restore an ActiveSync backup file on an iPAQ h5400 with an ActiveSync backup that was made from a unit with a different processor revision.
- Use this SoftPaq if you are unable to do a restore when you get your unit back from service.
- The error message this corrects is:
“The restore could not be completed successfully because the selected backup was created from a different type of model.”
iPAQ Pocket PC h5400 Battery Driver:
- Fixes issue with the Standby Power Setting value where the iPAQ would sometimes not operate on battery power.
- Corrects issue in Battery Driver, Version 1, contained in SoftPaq SP23837, where the iPAQ would not recognize the CF memory card after a reset.
Check out all the Softpacks available for the iPAQ h5450 at the HP Software and Drivers page.
: [Download Here