Following Pargon Software's Smartphone version launch last month, now the Windows Mobile software specialist also released a Pocket PC version of its Handy Weather forecast application which supplies users with accurate and detailed weather forecast.
Handy Weather makes customers free from scrolling through complicated menus to find the necessary info or register the program. Now user can buy both the program and one year subscription from his device, if it is connected to Internet. It is a very simple and useful way to get to know precise and latest weather forecast particularly if the user is far from his PC. Wide functional possibilities of the application are combined with maximum simplicity in use.
Handy Weather Main Features:
- Weather news and forecast for any point of the Earth: more than 40000
preset cities worldwide or any arbitrary location by coordinates (latitude
- Weather forecast straight from the device Today Screen plug-in. User can
set the program on Today Screen and get 5-day forecast for 5 world cities
always in sight without opening the application.
- Customer can choose between 3 handy and user-friendly views: 5-day
weather forecast, 5-day high and low temperature graph, detailed one-day
- Most detailed description of weather conditions: high and low day
temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, real feel temperature, wind direction,
gust and speed in mph, km/h or m/s, the sun's ultraviolet intensity index.
- Automatic updates of weather forecast in a set intervals (in 4, 8, 12 or
24 hours) or stated moment of time. The program will update itself whether
it is running or not.
- Variety of supported Internet connections: GPRS, Wi-Fi or via Desktop
- Less traffic: only 2 Kb per city forecast.
- Compatible with all Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Second
Edition and Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PCs.
You can use Handy Weather during 14 days demo period for free. After
you'll need to purchase a one-year subscription to the weather service. The
1 year service subscriptions costs you US$ 14.95 and after 12 month you'll
need to renew your weather service subscription.
Cheers ~ Arne