Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Site News / SEASON GREETINGS: Merry Christmas and Thank You from the::unwired Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Dear readers, friends and followers of the::unwired! As every year, on behalf of the::unwired, I want to wish you a very merry Christmas! While it was quite a busy and tough second half of the year for me, it was nevertheless a pleasure to work for you and trying to find the latest news, testing devices, software and services and just being part of a great community. I want to say thank you, dear loyal readers, for visiting the::unwired another year and making the site a great Microsoft Windows Phone and Google Android resource. Thanks for all your input, thoughts, feedback, tips and E-Mails! Furthermore I want to thank all contributing editors and helpers in the background for their hard work!

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Troy

I'm too lazy to register

It's such a wonderful Christmas song! Thanks a lot for sharing! I also wish you a merry Christmas and come back to theunwired.net soon. Your tweets sound like you had a tough year but you are missed! Don't fly too much and stay with us! :-) Merry Christmas!!!

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Thank you very much. I can't promise the flight thing but the rest, promised! ;-)

Cheers ~ Arne

Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

heliod

Loyal Board Member

Website

Arne, merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your readers.

Wish you a lot of health, happiness, success and peace in 2013.

Helio Diamant
Editor-in-chief
http://www.mobilityfreak.co.il
The Hebrew Mobility site

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Helio, thank you very much. I wish you and your family the same, especially peace!

Cheers ~ Arne

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.