Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / General News / MOBILE DEVICES: SonyEricsson launches six new handsets, including T68i MMS Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

SonyEricsson said it has launched the world's first multi media (MMS) handset, the T68i, as one of six new phones in its bid to take on the mobile handset market. The company said the T68i handset can be attached to a digital camera accessory, the Communicam MCA-20, which will enable the user to take photographs and then send them as an MMS message to another phone, email them to a PC, or store them.
Shipment of both the T68i, and the MCA-20 will begin immediately in both Europe and Asia, the company said.

The company also announced the launch of the P800, a multimedia smartphone with built in camera, running on triple band GSM and GPRS networks, as well as the Z700, which it described as a "gaming phone".

Both the P800 and the Z700 will be launched in the third quarter. The T68i, P800, and Z700 will all have built in Bluetooth capability.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Anonymous

I'm too lazy to register

Any words about the "i" update for the Ericsson T68? /Nick

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Anonymous

I'm too lazy to register

You can watch some videos from the press conferences in London and Stockholm here:
http://www.streaming.telia.com/startmed … 05_0002.rm
http://www.svt.se/nyheter/dagens/sony18.ram

Owizard

I'm too lazy to register

Hi,

The new SE phones look amazing. I am already dreaming about the possibilities associated with a P800 connected to an XScale PDA.

I posted the following info some weeks ago. I don't know whether anyone has seen it. I am posting it again for your information.

-------
Have you tried this ultimate combination of devices, i.e, the T68 paired with the iPaq 3870 and a Bluetooth headset?

This combination is supposed to allow you to lookup the contacts on your iPaq, dial the number through Bluetooth, and use the Bluetooth headset to talk without ever touching your T68 mobile phone.

Earlier, it was impossible to do it as T68 can communicate with only one device at a time. However, this connectivity problem can now be solved by using the Mphone 2.0 from Mobem or SimpleCall from VisualIT.

http://www.ppcshowcase.com/mphonebt.htm

I hope Arne would post a review of these tools soon. You can use the iPaq 3870 or any other Pocket PC device (HP 568 etc.) with a Bluetooth card for this combination. Cheers. 

------

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.