Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / General News / MOBILE PHONE: New pictures of SonyEricsson's T68i Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

ApA had new pictures from the SonyEricsson “T68i” including some pictures of MMS. This looks fancy and I want to have it on my Ericsson T68 too. Unfortunately the service didn’t update my phone last week with the latest firmware and I think I have to wait some more weeks.

However, as far as I’ve heard, VIAG Interkom (the German share of mmO2), will launch its MMS service on CeBIT next week, so I need MMS on my mobile phone too! ;-)

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Andreas Soupliotis

I'm too lazy to register

Thank you Arne. One question: what is "ApA", and what is the link?

Thank you, Andreas.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@Andreas: From the IE site, you can use the "More Information" link to ApA (it's the name of the site...), this link doesn't appear on the Unwired-I.Net channel, so here it is:

http://www.aperfectaudience.com/t68i.html

Cheers ~ Arne

Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

T J

I'm too lazy to register

So with a new firmware installed on my T68 it will have the same features as the T68i?

What about the new Communicam, maybee this will work on a T68 also?

T J

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@TJ: According to T68.info the T6 can be upgraded to a T68i and is scheduled for end of May. What I saw, the new CommuniCam will not work with the previous T68 but with the "i" only!

Cheers ~ Arne

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.