ALL-locations, the inventors of the GPRS Traffic Counter, today have released the latest version of their unique utility for measuring your GPRS connection and calculating its traffic and costs.
The ALL-locations GPRS Traffic Counter enables you to control your costs when using GPRS. With this application you can measure the amounts of data transfers via your GPRS, CDMA or GSM network connection and calculate network usage costs. The GPRS Traffic Counter monitors all data transfers you perform and calculates the cost of your GPRS usage taking into account your service plan details such as inclusive data amount, data block size, etc. Finally you are able to get a grip on your GPRS costs. The GPRS Traffic Counter can be used both with a one piece solution like the XDA as well as with a two piece solution like an iPAQ in combination with a bluetooth GPRS mobile phone.
"Based on the very favourable reactions we received for the earlier versions of the GPRS Traffic Counter we are convinced that this is a must have utility for anybody using GPRS", Managing Director Pat Polise says. "The new version, that we also offer for free to our existing users, has a lot of new functionality that we know our clients will appreciate. It definitely confirms our status as innovative software developer", Polise adds.
New features included in version 3.1:
- The ability to export data to your desktop PC and view it both graphically and numerically;
- The possibility to backup your data;
- Support of numerous billing models, just choose the one you are using and the details will be filled in;
- Setting the start date of the invoice period, so you can be â€˜in syncâ€™ with the invoice of your operator;
- Very user friendly product activation;
- A six weeks free trial version, allowing you to test for a full billing period;
- Free upgrades during one year! This also applies to our existing customers;
- Upgrading from version 3.0 to 3.1 without losing current data.
All these new and improved features make the ALL-locations GPRS Traffic Counter 3.1 the most powerful GPRS monitor in the market today.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ALL-locations GPRS Traffic Counter is on sale at www.pocketgear.com. Price: $14.98.
This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.