Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / LAUNCH: Running Voice GSM 2.0 will be released on June 14 [Update 14.06.02] Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

As I've mentioned in the last preview update of Running Voice 2.0, it will be release soon on June 14. The price will be 49 USD, but with an initial discount of 50% during the first 30 days. All registered users will be informed about the discount.
Running Voice GSM is the only tool you need to be online all the time, surf the web instantaneously, read e-mails as they arrive, and easily reply by e-mail or SMS, or by a voice call. This means that you can stay connected to the office when you are out.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Yohan

I'm too lazy to register

I'm still in the dark to whether or not I will be able to use my iPAQ 3870 to talk through via a bluetooth connection with my T68. Can somebody please straighten this out for me?

RV 2.0 looks great, but I can't really make out exactly what I will use it for in day-to-day life. From my iPAQ I can send and receive SMS, dial from contact list, see who's calling and see information about signal strength and operator. But these are all features I have on my phone. What do can I do with RV that I couldn't already do?

- Yohan

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

It works with the iPAQ H3870 through Bluetooth to the Ericsson T68. I use the same combination!

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Yohan

I'm too lazy to register

Thanks for the answer. Can it transfer voice so I can use the iPAQ as a phone?

- Yohan

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.