Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / NAVIGATION: Destinator enters the Smartphone GPS-navigation market Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

According to German mobile site mobile2day, tomorrow, Destinator Europe will publicly show their latest product "Destinator for Smartphone", first time at "Systems" convention in Munich.

Destinator is already well known for Pocket PC on-board navigation and one of the top 5 navigation systems for Windows Mobile, now they will also enter the Smartphone market.
Destinator for Smartphone is based on what you might know from the Pocket PC but also includes some new, Smartphone optimized features like:

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

nojetlag

I'm too lazy to register

Wow, looks really great this stuff. After surfing on their website I found out that the company that produces the software is:
U.S Homeland Security Technology Corporation  8O

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Lutz

I'm too lazy to register

Yeah, when we visited them a while back with Arne we told them the name would raise some eyebrows in Europe...  They are ex-Paradigm, ex-PowerLoc, now HSTC.

mk

I'm too lazy to register

so what's new exept the sms ?
2D View, 3D View,Voice commands in all views for easy navigation without watching the screen while you drive - we have allready.

GPSLover

I'm too lazy to register

Can I use my Pocket PC maps with Destinator for Smartphone?
Already bought a couple of maps and don't want to pay for the same maps to be used with my Motorola MPx220 (when ever it comes to Germany).
If I can use my current maps, Destinator got another happy customer.

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.