Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Site News / RAFFLE: The lucky PPCW.Net Christmas Raffle winners were drawn Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

This year's congratulations for the great PPCW.Net Christmas Raffle goes to the US and the Philippines! :-) Woohoo - congrats guys!
I'm congratulating our Forum member SmartGuy who was drawn for the Forum Raffle and who is free to select a PPCW.Net i-Mate Smartphone, PPCW.Net i-Mate Smartphone2 or PPCW.Net i-Mate Phone Edition! :-)
Nicolas is the lucky customers raffle winner and I will upgrade his previous bought PPCW.Net i-Mate Smartphone to a brand new Windows Mobile 2003 PPCW.Net i-Mate Smartphone2! :-)

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Filip Norrgård

I'm too lazy to register

Congratulations to the winners! wink

@Arne: I can't wait for the next raffle...  big_smile

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

SmartGuy

I'm too lazy to register

Thanks Arne!!! and to Filip!

This will indeed be a great Christmas for me.  Definitely a great new start for a brand new year!

BTW Arne, I have not decided on what to choose still.  Having a hard time making up my mind. arrggghhh!!! Better read through your reviews first.  Do you have any deadline before I can give you an answer?  Its ok if I do not receive it before christmas.  I do not need to pressure you. smile  probably it costs higher as well, the shipping and all.  You can just email to me your suggestions Arne on how we are going to ship it here. smile

Thanks again and more power to PPCW.net!!!!

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Hey SmartGuy!

Welcome and congrats again! :-) No, no time frame set so make your choice with patient! However, I will leave the office tomorrow until new year - so I'm not able to send you your new "toy" before 2004, if it is okay...

Regarding your selection: depends on what you have today and what you prefer to use. I love all 3 babies...

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

SmartGuy

I'm too lazy to register

Hey Arne,

Thanks again smile

Yes. 2004 will be no problem.  I will read carefully all the posts and reviews here by you and Carlo. hehe.  I will really need to get the pros and cons of both.  You know what...I just bought my very first Smartphone from Smart Phils through a friend.  And it is only...hmm..3 days old and I ammmm....loooovvvinnnngggg it!!!!  AND NOW THIS? ahhhhhh!!!! THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS GIFT EVER!!!!

~ciao

ps.  I have to think about this more next week since I have 1 week of work and 1 week of vacation. hehe.

Carlo

I'm too lazy to register

Congratulations SmartGuy, I know that you will enjoy any device you may end up choosing. :-)

Carlo

Decebal

I'm too lazy to register

Congrats Smartguy .... next year your friends will sure envy you.

smile

And thanks Arne for your support.

SmartGuy

I'm too lazy to register

Hi Arne,

I have decided that I will go with the PPCW.Net i-Mate Phone Edition!  I will just wait for your instructions on how we will do this smile

Thanks again for those who congratulated and more power to PPCW.NET!

Hey, congrats to you too Nicolas! wink Merry Christmas everybody! and Happy Holidays!

SmartGuy

I'm too lazy to register

Hi Arne,

I am having trouble emailing you at webmaster@ppcw.net with regards to the prize.  In any case, with regards to the prize, I choose the PPCW.Net i-Mate Phone Editon.   You can send it to my address at home at:

[Edited by Editor to protect privacy]

Hope to hear from you soon. My email address by the way is christian2114@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Chris

SmartGuy

I'm too lazy to register

HI again Arne,

I am just wondering if you already sent the FEDEX tracking number coz  I have not received it yet in my email.  My mailbox must have been over its quota.

Thanks again.

chris

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.