Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Site News / STAFF: Join the PPCW.Net Editorial - looking for new Contributors Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

If you like PPCW.Net and it's one of your favorite wireless Pocket PC and Smartphone sites, why not joining our team of editors? :-D

For the new year I'm looking for one to two volunteering contributors for PPCW.Net. One for Pocket PC news and/or reviews and one for Smartphone news and/or reviews as well as one or two moderators for the PPCW.Net Forum.

As you know - PPCW.Net is one of the strongest growing wireless Pocket PC and Smartphone sites since 1998 and there is so much stuff to cover today that it becomes too much for Carlo and me only (unfortunately David isn't currently able to continue his contribution because of his regular job).
So if you feel the wireless Pocket PC and Smartphone passion too I would be happy to work with you as a contributing editor of PPCW.Net. :-)

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

DubWireless

I'm too lazy to register

hi Arne,

i moderate the Mobiles / PDA forum over at boards.ie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulle...

hopefully my replies on the PPCW.net are helpful too smile so would offer assistance as a forum helper / moderator within your guidelines...

BrianG

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Jon Thompson

I'm too lazy to register

I have never moderated or edited before, but my passion for Pocket PC's, and new hybrids of phones, and handheld devices has been with me since I first picked up a Newton.  If you would be willing to give me a little direction, I'm sure that I would get the hang of things quickly.  I live in San Diego Ca, and I work in the communications industry (local cable company)  I have been involved in the cable modem arena since it's inception, and as such I am also very knowledgeable with all sorts of communications protocols, wired or wireless.  let me know if you would like to talk further.  Love your site.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.