Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Reviews / REVIEW: The new Ericsson T68 Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Good ideas! :-) But there is nothing which can provide this today! :-( Might be a good idea for developers?
Cheers ~ Arne

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Howard Clarke

I'm too lazy to register

Does anyone know if the T68i connects via IR to a Jornada 545?  Also, is there any good aditional software for the Pocket PC to work with the T68i??

Regards,
Howard.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@Howard: Yes, the T68i connects for sure with the Jornada 545, at least via IrDA.
Check the PPC3.0 How To's for a tutorial!

Depending on your needs, there is still a lot of good sotware available. However, with its SH3 CPU you are a little bit more limitited now. Most new software is designed for StrongARM CPUs only!

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Randy Phillips

I'm too lazy to register

I have my T68i, with GSM & GPRS working (from Cingular in California), a Jornada 568 with Socket BT card. I'm having trouble figuring out how to use GPRS Internet access on my PPC. Any ideas? Thanks!

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1 2 3
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.