Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Reviews / REVIEW: Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox Part 2 - The Device Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Anonymous

I'm too lazy to register

Hi Arne,

I am from Singapore and I have bought a Loox for about 3 weeks. I am having a problem with the battery and would like to to check with you how long is the battery life on normal every day usage. e.g. reading news, sorting calender, no movie viewing, no listening to music. I have only 2 hours 42 mins on a full charge. I have checked with the Asia-pacific office and they gave me that the battery life depends on my usage which I find a bit silly as my usage is as I have described. please provide your feedback as one of the reasons I bought the loox over an iPaq was for the longer battery life. Thanks in advance.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Noro

I'm too lazy to register

Hi Arne,

I can not get into GPRS using infrared with the LOOX. From what I read it looks like we need to add the country code in the section Local Settings as well as some prefixes in the Dialling Patterns (G for local calls, 01FG for long distance calls, etc..). Any other tips? Are F, G generic or should we put numbers in?
Please, add some light.
Cheers,
Norocle

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1 2
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.