Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile Tips & Tutorials / HOW TO: Setting Up a GPRS Connection for Win XP and USB using Smartphone 2002 Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Scotch

I'm too lazy to register

[59] check your APN ,what you mentioned can"t be the correct APN since usally it does not include the HTTP 8O

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Wahyudi

I'm too lazy to register

[60] Yes Scotch, I was wrong. but I have also use http://www.indosat-m3.net only for APN and still it is not working.
It always gives an error on connection.
What should I do then ? It is really easy to connect to gprs network thru bluetooth modem using SE K700i rather than Nokia 6600.

Wahyudi

I'm too lazy to register

[61] I typed http://www.indosat-m3.net without http, it seems the system automatically add (append) http infront of www text.

Wahyudi

I'm too lazy to register

[12] Hi Fire, would you share with me on how to setup the grps modem setting for internet access using PC thru bluetooth.
I have trouble on it, I never succeed on making connection.
I am using IM3 smart, my bluetooth dongle is widcomm.
I have tried to entry an extra string in advance seting of modem with : at+cgdcont=1,"ip","http://www.indosat-m3.net" (without http) and I have also used "",0,0 at the end of that string. Still won't work. Help me please.....

David

I'm too lazy to register

[49] I am just trying the tips here for the first time. Could anyone tell me the settings for airtel in Maharashtra, India?

Many thanks

buby

I'm too lazy to register

i have a smartphone2002 of i-mate and i would like to activate my gprs without connecting to the laptop.how do i do it

the enlightened one

I'm too lazy to register

I love you lord and this website for allowing me to overcome my problems connecting to the internet using the XDAII mini as the modem, over the bluetooth connection to my pc running on XP. The problem my friend if you are from indonesia using matrix as your gprs server is that they have consistently given you the wrong instructions to connecting via my mentioned process. Just use AT+cgdcont=1,"IP","satelindogprs.com","",0,0 for your initialization commands and the dialup number use *99#. and for everything  else just follow the instructions given at the top of the page. and with a bit of luck, you might just be able to connect after a few days and patches of falling hair from the fustration....

sameer

I'm too lazy to register

I have installed nokia d211 on my sony  laptop , but i cant able to connect to internet i have put proxy setting as proxy.jawalnet.com.sa as port 8080 and tel no:*99# , can you please help me out and send the information step by step how to connected to internet from scratch.
Note: actually i am staying in Saudi Arabia ,i will be waiting for ur quick response.

petr

I'm too lazy to register

I have created connection as described above, but after "Dialing *99#..." message box an error "692 - Port open... " appears. The error message appears both via IR and USB connection, but modem diagnostic is working OK !

Could you help me on this, please.....

Thanks,
Petr

himraj

I'm too lazy to register

hi,
   i want to thank u for your great artical. it has solved my problem. it is wonderful artical.

2fast

I'm too lazy to register

the driver download do not work!
file offline or wrong link?

pls help

or can someone send me the file? --> 2fast@gibts.net

thanx

Javier

I'm too lazy to register

I would like if someone can send me the Modem Driver file, it seems impossible to download form the page

sudarshan

I'm too lazy to register

the modem driver website link which you have specified is not opening. i am using krome iq200 smartphone. please let me know as to where i can find the usb modem driver for my phone

sudarshan

I'm too lazy to register

you are right. Did you get the file. if you have the file then please mail me at sudarshansudarshan@gmail.com

Javier wrote:

I would like if someone can send me the Modem Driver file, it seems impossible to download form the page

sudarshan

I'm too lazy to register

you are right. Did you get the file. if you have the file then please mail me at sudarshansudarshan@gmail.com

Javier wrote:

Pages: 1 … 3 4 5 6
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.