Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / General News / SERVICE: Sharpcast Photos Beta automatically syncs PCs, the Web and Mobile Devices Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Sharpcast, Inc., a pioneer in personal media synchronization and management, today released Sharpcast Photos Beta, an all-in-one solution that delivers the absolute simplest way to share, sync, back up and access digital photos from anywhere. Sharpcast Photos keeps PCs, the web and mobile phones automatically in sync, so people can view and manage their photo collection from any time and anywhere they want, whether they are online or off.

Current Sharpcast Photos Alpha users can upgrade by simply launching Sharpcast Photos Alpha on their desktop to begin the quick auto-update. Sharpcast Photos eliminates the complexities of accessing, sharing and backing up photos by keeping a person\'s desktop photo collection automatically synced with the web, other PCs and optionally with a mobile phone.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

mkhan

I'm too lazy to register

I use PixSense (www.pixsense.com) for photo and video sharing and uploads and I'm extremely happy with its performance. One of the outstanding features for me in PixSense is the way they categorize and organize my collections on the device as well as on the website.
With respect to transfer speed and filesize PixSense uses a compression technology that compresses the file on the device by 50-60% before transferring. So users end up spending less using PixSense for photo, video and text upload than with other moblogging applications.
They've been churning out software upgrades pretty frequently and it keeps getting better with every new version. Check out some of these links from users posting videos:
http://beta.pixsense.com/gertv8/
http://beta.pixsense.com/boat/

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.