Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Thoughts / THOUGHT: Where is Palm's announced Windows Mobile 6 upgrade for the Treo 750? Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Following my earlier rant about HTC's Windows Mobile 6 upgrade availability I good a good amount of E-Mails where you guys asked where Palm's Treo 750 Windows Mobile 6 upgrade is and to be honest - I have no clue. One thing is for sure - it exists and during the 3GSM World Congress it was announced by Microsoft as well as later by Palm to be available later this year.
Well, half of the year is gone already and still now word from Palm if it will be released and when. Sure, the Windows Mobile 6 upgrade would add some great value to the Treo 750 which is a great messaging device and since Windows Mobile 6 includes support for HTML mail as well as Windows Live Messenger - it could be the perfect combination:

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

HipHopHamburg

I'm too lazy to register

Hi Arne! Thank you for your follow-up! As a long time Palm PDA user who bought (his first Windows Mobile device) the Treo 750v from Vodafone after I read your review, I'm eagerly awaiting the ROM update!!!
The Treo is a great smartphone but because our company is updating Exchange to 2007, Windows Mobile 6 is even more important for me now to use all the Exchange features with Windows Mobile. Unfortunately Vodafone wasn't able to help me so far, have called their business hotline a couple of times but without a positive feedback so far.

Let's hope it won't take too long anymore!

Cheers from Hamburg

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Iván Rodríguez

I'm too lazy to register

Hello Arne.

AND.......

Where is the Samsung i600 Windows Mobile 6 update?????

Have a nice day smile

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

bnycastro

Loyal Board Member

Website

These are my sentiments exactly! the 750v didn't even get the promised HSDPA update yet! emails to palm APAC are answered with please keep on checking the site for updates.

Bny Castro
May the Force Be With You...

Visit My Blog: The Beansterâ„¢ Blog

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.