Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / General News / MULTIMEDIA: DivX goes Windows Mobile with DivX Mobile Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Not yet ready for place-shift video streaming but you have a bunch of DivX encoded movies on your HDD? Then it's time to download DivX new mobile player which was just released and which is called "DivX Mobile". Beside supporting Symbian S60 and UIQ, the new DivX Mobile player also supports Windows Mobile in all its flavors - from Windows Mobile 2003 and Second Edition Pocket PCs up to Windows Mobile 5.0 as well as Windows Mobile 6.0 (including Classic, Professional and Standard devices). DivX Mobile Player will try to play any video on any device, but playback performance will depend on the phone's processor speed (DivX recommends 200 MHz or faster).

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

MsYang

I'm too lazy to register

ok is this divx a freeware? and where can i download it?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

As I've posted: The free download requires a free DivX account and you can either download the .exe to install the DivX Mobile player from your PC or the .cab file to install it straight from your device.
You can find the link for the download bellow the article under "Related Links -> Download Here"

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Onno ter Wisscha

I'm too lazy to register

How does this software compare to TCPMP besides your notion that it doesn't do streaming video?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.