Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / UNVEILED: Dopod C750 shows its face - an indication for T-Mobile's HTC Juno? Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Not too much is known about this smartphone which is called Dopod C750, except that it looks like thepreviously rumored HTC Juno which is expected to be released by T-Mobile U.S.. It's running Windows Mobile 6 Standard, this is clear, but, according to the original source, it's also sporting a VGA screen at 480 x 640 pixel (as far as I know it's the first Windows Mobile Standard phone with VGA).
Furthermore it seems confirmed that the slide-out keyboard is this kind of BlackBerry-like "SureType" keypad we haveseen on the T-Mobile Juno rendering before:

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Edward

I'm too lazy to register

Now that's a neat smartphone! Love the keyboard, finally something useful as long as the underlying text software supports it proper.
Hope we will see it announced next week. Saved some bucks as you suggested and I'm ready to spend my money for a news smartphone from HTC or Samsung. Have tried BlackBerry and Nokia S60 so far, maybe now it's the right time for my first Win Mobile phone?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Voda

I'm too lazy to register

Any information which European operator has its hands on it?

Nightflyer

I'm too lazy to register

it's good to see HTC is capable of implementing a VGA screen on a small display. Nice!

I'm just wondering if the processor can handle the resolution. This is kind of weird because everybody says that a VGA display takes more processing power, and they are releasing a VGA phone with a TI @ 200 MHz??? So maybe the processor specs are false.. (?)

Overall it seems like a nice device, I just wished it features WM Professional and a faster processor. We'll see what the 1st October has to offer...

da dings

I'm too lazy to register

does not look like VGA. 200Mhz would not be fast enough for VGA anyway

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.