Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / AVAILABLE: Vodafone Germany releases LG KS20 Windows Mobile Phone Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

This week announced to be available soon, Vodafone Germany is now shipping theearlier unveiled LG KS20 Windows Mobile 6 Professional. Sporting triband GSM/GPRS/EDGE and singleband UMTS and HSDPA up 3.6 Mbps, the KS20 also features 2.0 as well as WiFi, unlike earlier reported.
The LG KS20 measures 99.5 x 58 x 12.8 mm and weights 95 g only. The QVGA display measures 2.8" and supports the Windows Mobile typical 65k colors only. The 2 megapixel autofocus CMOS is located on the back, on the front the device features a VGA camera for UMTS video telephony.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

MTM

I'm too lazy to register

Hopefully this means that the unbranded version will also be available any day now! Please post any news you find regarding this handset :-)

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Victor

I'm too lazy to register

Finnaly LG released a good smartphone that can compete with iPhone and Nokia N95..
This demonstration video impressed me - http://www.weshow.com/us/p/22452/lg_ks_20_demonstration - Interesting isn't it?
Just the 20 fps video recorder and the 5.1 manual focus camera makes this device the perfect christmas present smile

MTM

I'm too lazy to register

Victor wrote:

Finnaly LG released a good smartphone that can compete with iPhone and Nokia N95..
This demonstration video impressed me - http://www.weshow.com/us/p/22452/lg_ks_20_demonstration - Interesting isn't it?
Just the 20 fps video recorder and the 5.1 manual focus camera makes this device the perfect christmas present smile

Sorry, but that's not KS20. It's LG KU990 Viewty. It's also an LG, but it's a different phone.

Victor

I'm too lazy to register

ohh ok.. thx :]

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.