Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / UNVEILED: Samsung previews the SGH-i900 Windows Mobile Smartphone Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

During a Dutch telecom event called "Televisie 2008", Samsung unveiled a new Windows Mobile smartphonewe've hard about before - theSamsung SGH-i900! And unlike previous rumors mentioned, it's not running anything different to Windows Mobile Professional and Samsung even confirmed that it will run Windows Mobile 6.1.
While most specs are unknown or at least unconfirmed yet, it's known that the i900 will feature at least triband GSM/GPRS/EDGE as well as singleband UMTS/HSDPA, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and WiFi b/g. While not yet confirmed, sources said the i900 also sports GPS and an FM radio.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

n peters

I'm too lazy to register

So close but not quite there.

Not liking the 240x400 (W)QVGA resolution.

Thinking that with the trend moving into VGA Screens a WVGA 800x480 would make it more competitive with what is coming just round the corner from Glofiish, HTC and SE.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Walker_2

I'm too lazy to register

Love it, always hoped it's not a rumor only!!! Don't like the SonyEricsson but this guy could be my Touch Dual replacement! Well, let's see what HTC is unveiling next month. But it looks like an exciting summer for Windows Mobile fans! smile

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.