Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Reviews / VIDEOVIEW: E-Ten Glofiish V900 Software & GUI Hands-on Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Following last weekshardware hands-on videoview of theE-Ten Glofiish V900 DVB-T Windows Mobile smartphone, this videoview is about the software and GUI integration of E-Ten's upcoming smartphone which runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional.
While the V900 sports a, for today's Windows Mobile phones, typical flat touchscreen it doesn't features pan and drag which means you still need the stylus quite often if you want to navigate through the program menus and functions. And while most Windows Mobile smartphone manufactures try to differentiate from competitors using self-developed Today screen UI's, E-Ten decided to license Spb Mobile Shell 2.0 (see our previous review here) instead, which isn't a bad choice anyway.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Maveric

I'm too lazy to register

Can you record TV with the DVB-T software?

I guess E-ten made the program themselves, instead of using the Cyberlink MDTV software the V900 had from the beginning.

Perhaps they wanted to save some money on a system of their own, but I think the Cyberlink MDTV looks like a better program.
I hope it will be possible to install the Cyberlink MDTV by yourself. Especially if E-tens own software is unable to record TV.

Do you know if the E-ten program supports text-tv (if you know what I'm referring to)?

Also, are you sure that the radio doesn't have RDS?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

vs

Hi there,

could you tell us more about the performance of the Samsung processor? Does it handle demanding applications like DVB-T well? Im afraid DVB-T could be as sluggish in the retail Version as in your review of the V900. Or maybe its just the bad signal strenght wink

bye

Maveric

I'm too lazy to register

Anyone?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.