Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Android News / APPROVAL: GCF approves Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and SO-01B with different WCDMA Bands Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

The Global Cerification Forum just approved Sony Ericsson's first Android smartphone for Europe - the Xperia X10 as well as its first Android smartphone for Japan - the SO-01B - which NTT DoCoMo plans to launch in April. While both devices will be powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU and both will feature Android 1.6, a 4" WVGA (854 x 480) touchscreen, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sony Ericsson's "Timescape" and "Mediascape" as well as a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack and the 8 megapixel autofocus camera, there are some differences between the European and the Japanese X10/SO-01B. Most notable are - according to the GCF - the supported WCDMA bands!

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

jacksmith

It's a good news.
I was waiting to have a good Android based Ericsson phone and I hope they launch is soon as possible.

NJF

I'm too lazy to register

finally some useful information on which countries are using the 2 sets of GSM/UMTS network.  That's very good!!!

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Jack

I'm too lazy to register

It's been about time that the Sony ericsson x10 is finally released. To be quite honest I have forgotten about Sony Ericsson in the current stream of new hyper intelligent phones that are being released. I am really curious how many people will buy a SE those days. Of course quality is guaranteed with this Japanese firm but if that will do the trick?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.