Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / HACK: Registry Hack in Windows Phone 7 boosts Application switching Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

While Microsoft's upcoming Windows Phone 7 NoDo update will bring application start and resume improvements (see  our videoview here) as well as Microsoft confirmed that it will bring fast application switching with Mango, Windows Phone  7's next major upgrade, windows phone hacker has found and interesting way to  improve pre-NoDo and pre-Mango's application instant resuming with a simple  registry hack. According to windows phone hacker, this hack disables the  "resuming" phase when returning to a previously opened application and therefore  it allows to jump back straight to where the application was left. In a more  technical aspect, this evidently disables the dehydration function of the task  host.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

marhorn

I'm too lazy to register

Can't wait for this!  W7 is such a good phone system, just a few things like custom ringtones and Silverlight (well ie9) and it would be perfect!

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

A User

I'm too lazy to register

I agree, WP7 is pretty decent already and much better than most press write about it. Therefore I'm pretty happy that some bloggers share my passion for WP7! What I miss is Flash! Already updated my Mozart to Nodo and it brings some great improvements! But after I installed Flash 10.2 on my Android today I remembered what I miss on WP7.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.