Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / UPDATE: Microsoft has started to roll-out the Windows Phone 7 NoDo update Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Yesterday I wrote about what's new in NoDo and right after Microsoft has started to roll-out its first major Windows Phone 7 firmware update (see our previous hands-on of the major improvements here). Well, sometimes it takes a little but longer, NoDo was initially expected to be rolled-out in February and after in early March, but now it's finally and somewhat officially on its way to a Windows Phone 7 near you. While Microsoft hasn't made a formal announcement, several sources at Microsoft confirmed me that it's rolling-out as well as ZDNet's always well informed Mary-Jo Foley got the same information. According to sources, the roll-out is hitting European open market devices first with carrier versions to follow after.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

tiago

I'm too lazy to register

sample of percentage of users who received the update:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr … ?t=1004133

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Telekomiker

I'm too lazy to register

I love my Windows Phone but my Omnia 7 is now on Ebay and I will purchase a carrier free Mozart 7. If everything fails, I can update with the ROM from the XDA Devs anyway. Bye bye Telekom! Good luck new owner!

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.