Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Reviews / REVIEW: Getting the most out of Pocket Internet Explorer with MultiIE 3.0 Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Several
months back, 
Arne announced the availability of MultiIE 3.0
here. It
also made it to the
Q4-2003
PPCW.Net Editors Choice which appears on a quarterly basis.

MultiIE 3.0 is a tremendous improvement over v2.0. In fact, it has matured into
a multi-faceted utility that adds a plethora of functions, never before imagined
possible, for the Pocket Internet Explorer for Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PCs.
Designed to increase efficiency and productivity, this PIE plug-in is sure to be
a "must have" for any Pocket PC user who often surfs the Internet through his
mobile device.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Ed Taylor

I'm too lazy to register

MultiIE 3.0 sounds like a great Program and offers much more options for configuring than the Thunderhawk subscription service I'm currently using. On the otherhand the landscape web browsing and other features of the latter program do things MultiIE cannot. I wish I could marry the two apps.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Trever Hill

I'm too lazy to register

If I edit the "URL Insert: Domain Part" address bar macro in MultiIE or a PPC registry editor, it works fine, until I soft reset.  Then it defaults back to whatever it was when first installed.  Address bars: "URL Insert: Domain Suffix Part" and "URL Insert: File Part" are fine and still have edited information.  I have an HP iPAQ 5555 running Windows Mobile 2003.  Anyone else with same problems?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@ Trever Hill: There's nothing wrong with that... and you don't need a registry editor to fix it.

You have simply gone beyond the space alotted for it.

Try to delete some of the unused suffix parts and then try again... remember registry fields have a limit on the number of characters you can enter...

Mabuhay!!!

Carlo

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.