Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / GSM, GPRS, EDGE & UMTS Accessories / Convergent GSM/GPRS CF Card Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

rahul

I'm too lazy to register

Hi,

Is there anybody who has used this card?
What I want to do is access my website through my Pocket PC application to submit some request?
Will this card be able to enable GPRS and let my iPAQ5550 access website.

Any suggestion would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rahul

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

The question is which card? There are several GSM/GPRS card which works with Pocket PCs:

[selfurl=http://www.theunwired.net/?itemid=784]REVIEW: Audiovox RTM-8000 GSM/GPRS CF Card[/selfurl]

[selfurl=http://www.theunwired.net/?itemid=576]REVIEW: Option GlobeTrotter GSM/GPRS PC card[/selfurl]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Jonathan/jmirabil

I'm too lazy to register

rahul wrote:

Hi,

Is there anybody who has used this card?
What I want to do is access my website through my Pocket PC application to submit some request?
Will this card be able to enable GPRS and let my iPAQ5550 access website.

Any suggestion would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rahul

I have one of these for sale--and the instructions in the daves ipaq Convergent CF GSM card article work great...  I have a *spare* one of these CF GSM cards forsale if anyone wants to buy it.  Comes with Running Voice GSM ver 3 as well.  email me and make an offer over $120 plus shipping... jonathan_mirabile@hotmail.com . It also works in a CF to pcmica adapter under windows 2000 and XP. thx -jmirabil

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.