Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Follow-Ups / FOLLOW-UP: the::unwired's Slingdex now lists T-Mobile Vario III, LG KS20 & Samsung SGH-i780 Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

During the past week and over the weekend, I had some time to update the::unwired's Slingdex, which measures the run-time of mobile devices while constantly streaming a Slingbox stream (read more about the::unwired's Slingdex here) and the latest results are quite promising.
The T-Mobile Vario III and the LG KS20 scored both 2:37 hours while the (pre-production)Samsung SGH-i780 was one minute worse only and scored 2:36 hours.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

MTM

I'm too lazy to register

Nice with the new tests. It seems the new devices stand up pretty well. I'm amazed the LG KS20 has the same battery life in this test as HTC Kaiser (T-Mobile Vario III). They have the same chipset (including processor) and the same screen size, but the battery in KS20 has, as far as I remember, about 20% less capacity, so one should think the battery would die faster.

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Yes, this is something which impressed me also. Especially because both devices streamed between 300 and 500 Mbps; I haven't noticed any serious differences in its bandwidth-use.

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.