Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Thoughts / THOUGHT: Bluetooth Car Kits and Smartphones - Still somewhat Useful but too often Painful Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

If you are a long time follower of the::unwired, you know that I'm a big fan of Bluetooth and its possibilities; and if you follow me on Twitter, you also know that I recently purchased a new car. For sure I ordered my car with an inbuilt Bluetooth car kit and since I'm changing my mobile phones too often, and too often I'm using mobile phones which aren't supporting the Remote SIM Access Profile (rSAP), I've decided to go with the basic Hands-Free Profile (HFP) Bluetooth system only. Additionally, the car is also equipped with an inbuilt GPS navigation system (Audi MMI plus) and I somewhat expected that the Bluetooth car kit and the GPS navigation works together, which they do - theoretically.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Michael_K

I'm too lazy to register

Boah!!! What a sad experience for such an expensive car and expensive smartphones! But I'm happy to read that my HD2 worked best! Windows Mobile rulez! big_smile

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

BMW X3

I'm too lazy to register

Not driving an Audi it's pretty much the same experience I had with my BMW and my BlackBerry! Have you found the time to test BlackBerry with your Audi?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.