Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Site News / SURVEY: Tell a major Smartphone and Tablet Manufacturer about your User Experience Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Join the::unwired for our first end-user user experience (UX) survey we are hosting for a major smartphone and tablet manufacturer. As mentioned in the previous posting, a manufacturer wants to understand his users better because he "doesn't want to build devices for himself but for you, the end user"! Therefore the survey is about en-user experience and how end users like or dislike certain features. The survey will have up to 15 really shot question which should verify the one or the other manufacturer opinion. This allows all survey participants to direct the manufacturer into the one or the other direction because he's totally open to whatever the final result will be!

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Trey

I'm too lazy to register

Great idea! Done! Would you mind to tell us who the company you are doing it for!? wink Ok, I think I know the answer but I had to ask! wink

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

No, I don't mind at all but the manufacturer we are doing it for! ;-)

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.