Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / General News / ACCESSORIES: ThinkOutside to introduce world's first BT mouse for mobile devices Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

After the official release information about ThinkOutside's Bluetooth keyboard, ThinkOutside is also releasing the Stowaway Bluetooth travelmouse soon, which is the perfect productivity companion to your smart phone, PDA, Tablet, Media Center PC or even Notebook. Almost any device that has Bluetooth technology supports this hot new product, even MAC's!

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

farnold

I'm too lazy to register

Hm, Arne, the "More Information" doesn't deliver any information about that at all... besides their pages are pretty much Dutch as well...

How actually is it supposed to work? You put you PDA on the desk and use the mouse or what?

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Yep... The stuff is that new that it isn't available on their site but I got the information from PDA-Point today.
It will work as described by you but I think the most interesting combination is the Bluetooth keyboard plus the mouse which makes a "Notebook/Tablet PC" out of your Pocket PC... :-)

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

farnold

I'm too lazy to register

Ah, I see your point... hehe, don't need to have my XDA II becoming a TabletPC though  8O - that what I use my TabletPC for  lol

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.
Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.