Subscribe to the::unwired's RSS Feedthe::unwired at Twitterthe::unwired at Facebookthe::unwired on Google Plus
Top Stories
the::unwired forum
You are not logged in.
You are here: the::unwired - forum / Windows Mobile News / UPDATE: Microsoft released ActiveSync 3.7 for Pocket PC and Smartphone Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

Yesterday Microsoft has released ActiveSync in version 3.7.

It's the latest synchronization software for Microsoft Windows Powered Pocket PCs and Smartphones. ActiveSync 3.7 contains fixes making synchronization more trouble free than ever before and includes all the significant improvements brought to you in ActiveSync 3.5 and 3.6.
If you had not already installed ActiveSync 3.5, ActiveSync 3.7 will also bring you up to date with compatibility to Microsoft Office XP and Windows XP.

[Read More]

Cheers ~ Arne

Founder & Editor in Chief the::unwired
Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Thomas O.

I'm too lazy to register

When will the german version be available? Any Ideas.

Thomas

This posting was contributed by a unregistered visitor of the::unwired Forum!
the::unwired isn't responsible for any contributions.

Thomas O.

I'm too lazy to register

oh oh .... just say noting .....

first follw the link ...........

found it ........

see you next meeting in munich.

Thomas ;-) compaq Keyboard

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@Thomas O.: German is already available by changing the language from the pull-down menu on the download site from English to German.

Cheers ~ Arne

Follow Arne Hess or the::unwired on Twitter - Become a Fan of the::unwired on Facebook

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@Thomas O.: Ah, okay... :-) We wrote it more or less at the same time. big_smile

Anyway - might be interesting for all, ActiveSync is currently available in English and German only!

More language to come soon!

Cheers ~ Arne

Jason Thacker

I'm too lazy to register

When will they get round to allowing Activesync to sync two devices simultaneously? It is a real pain when I want to keep my PDA and my smartphone updated.

Arne Hess

Editor in Chief

Website

@Jason Thacker: Yes, this would be great (more then 2 would be even better ;-) ) but I don't expect it soon. At least never with 3.x maybe with 4.x - whenever it will be released.

Cheers ~ Arne

Pages: 1
Topic closed! This topic automatically closed 30 days after first posting.
© Copyright 1998 - 2013 by the::unwired® & Arne Hess
All rights reserved!
the::unwired is a registered trademark of Arne Hess.
All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
All site video, graphic and text content is copyrighted to the respective party and may not be reproduced without express written consent.