IA Style - the guys behind such cool software like IA Presenter and IA Album are ready to launch its new IA Phone Manager version, which will supports Bluetooth now. If you want to support them to and have a preview of the next release, IS Style is looking for Beta testers of IA Phone Manager 1.3:
Hello from IA Style, we will release IA Phone Manager Version 1.3 very soon, and we could use a few good beta testers. IA Phone Manager lets you connect your Pocket PC with a wireless phone. You can upload and exchange contact information and save and edit your SMS text messages.
IA Phone Manager has generated a lot of interest, and this newÂ version features Bluetooth support and other interesting applications. But there are so many phones out there, we need your help.
Doing a beta test is easy. The software is a free time-limited download, but keep in mind that it may not work 100% (this is the purpose of a beta test.)
All we ask is that you download and try it out for a fewÂ days, and then tell us what you think. Hopefully it will be fun for those of you that like new technology, and we will learn a lot.
Also, you can send us special suggestions for new features, and we will try to design our software to be perfect just for you.
Learn more and check out IA Phone Manager 1.3 Beta at:
If you have any comments or suggestions, let us know at:
IA Phone Manager V1.3 New Features
In addition to being able to select only the categories you want synchronized, more options are now available when synching your mobile phone and PDA:
- Download From Phone: This will replace the data in your PDA with whatever is currently in your mobile phone
- Upload To Phone: This replaces the data in your phone with the information in your PDA
- Synchronize Phone and PDA: This merges your data based on whatever is the most recent entry
- Faster speed when synchronizing
- Improved Bluetooth support
- Edit/save/send longer SMS messages -- up to 459 characters
- New Status Pane command displays Phonebooks or Messages
- SMS message information includes Time of received message
So you can sort your messages in your Inbox as you wish
- For those of you with multiple phones, you can select to import contact information from a specific Type of phone
- Multi-language support (European and Chinese characters.)
- A Group field is now supported in the New Phone Number screen, for those of you with Ericsson and Siemens phones
- Last Refreshed screen shows date and time of your most recent synchronization
Compatible Mobile Phones
IA Phone Manager supports most GSM phones that have Bluetooth or Infrared (IrDA) functionality. However, since we are unable to test all of the phone models on the market, we would appreciate it if you could let us know whether or not your mobile phone works with IA Phone Manager.
- Nokia: 6210, 7110, 8250, 8210
- Motorola: LF2000i, L2000, P7689
- Siemens: S3568i, S25
- Ericsson: R320sc, R520m, T28sc+DI28, T39, T68
: [More Information