Jeyo recently released its Personlizer 1.0. With Jeyo Personalizer, you can customize your phone with home screen themes, ring tones and sounds, wallpapers, and programs that are already on your phone. Or, you can download and install new ones from a SD card. No longer will you have to know what file folders to put things in or which settings to change. Jeyo Personalizer takes care of all these arcane details for you.
- Preview themes before applying them
- Beam or email current theme to another Smartphone
- Install theme (.HME) files from a SD card or phone memory
- Utilize sound files anywhere on a SD card (or in phone memory)
- Beam or email sound files to another Smartphone
- Set any picture as home screen background
- Slideshow pictures on home screen
- Re-order programs ("Start") list
- Install application (.CAB) files from a SD card or phone memory
I've already tested Jeyo Personalizer in an early Beta last summer and it's a great and easy to use application. I liked the idea of reordering the Programs in the Start list. Unfortunately this works for the root directory only. If you use subfolders (like I do for sorting my programs) it's not working anymore which is a design limitation of the Smartphone platform. :-(
Anyway - Jeyo Personalizer is available for free from Jeyo and worth to try! It works with Smartphone 2002 as well as with Smartphone 2003!
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information]