CUSTOMIZATION: JGUI released Netphone Logo
Posted by Arne Hess - on Monday, 16.12.02 - 17:41:00 CET under 02 - Windows Mobile News - Viewed 6504x
If you have a Pocket PC Phone Edition (like T-Mobile Phone Edition or theÂ o2P xda), JGUI's latest application - NETPHONEÂ LOGO - might be interesting for you as it adds the cellular network logo to default Phone application.
Additionally NETPHONE LOGO allows to show/hide information about last calling number or name.
- NETPHONE LOGO displays cellular network logo on the top right corner of default Call program in your Pocket PC Phone Edition device
- NETPHONE LOGO allows to show/hide the last call number or name it is useful if you do not want anybody to see your last dialed number
- NETPHONE LOGO is very easy to use: just run Call program and then run the application from your Programs, now, if you want to select a logo or show/hide information just tap the logo
- NETPHONE LOGO comes with a collection of built-in logos:
- Benelux: Dutchtone, KPN, Ben, Mobistar, Proximus
- China: Unicom, Mobile
- Czech: T-Mobile, Eurotel
- Finland: Finnet, Sonera, Telia
- Germany: D2 Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2 VIAG, E-Plus
- France: Bouyges Telecom, Orange France, SFR, France Telecom
- Italy: TIM, Blu, Omnitel, Wind
- Japan: KDDI, DoCoMo, J-Phone
- Poland: Era, Plus, Idea
- Russia: MTC, Dontelecom, Uraltel, Extel, BMTelecom, Beeline, DeltaTelecom
- United Kingdom: O2, Orange, Vodafone
- United States: Alltel, AT&T, Corss, MBO, NPI, PinPoint, PVT, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S.Cellular, Verizon, Westlink
- NETPHONE LOGO allows you to use your own logo or even your friend photo: just make your own 55x55 picture (16 or 256 colors) save it as a .bmp in this program folder from now you will be able to select your logo from the list
NETPHONE LOGO is available for US$ 7.25 from PocketGear. A trial version, which can be used one day only is also available.
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here] [Buy Here]