for Windows Mobile Pocket PC users, this is an easy to do task but not for
Windows Mobile Smartphone users - basic customization of the Homescreen. Because
the Smartphone Homescreen is defined in XML there was no easy to use application
available (on Smartphones) to rearrange, add or hide Homescreen items but users
either had to edit the Homescreen XML definition file or did this on the PC with
extra applications. That's where V2R's Home Screen Editor comes into the game
which is an easy to use tool that allows you to customize the Home screen on
Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphones.
With V2R Home Screen Editor you can add or remove all standard or 3rd party
plug-ins, you can rearrange them in the desired order. Additionally you can add
new themes or modify existing themes towards your needs.
Home Screen Editor Features:
- Displays all installed Homes Screens layouts
- Displays a list of all available Plug-ins
- Allows to re-arrange, add or remove Plug-ins
- Saves a list of your favoured Plug-ins
- Quickly changes the selected Home Screen layout
- Allows to extract plug-ins from 3rd party layouts
- Saves your customized Home Screen layouts
- Select and apply your Home Screen directly
V2R Home Screen Editor is available for 7.95 Euro but also available as a
fully functional 30 days trial version. Please note that only Windows Mobile
5.0 Smartphones are supported.
Well, that's handy if you just want to quickly rearrange your Homescreen layout or hide some unused plugins without going to deep into the XML definition.
Cheers ~ Arne