Vision to Reality just fixed some bugs and added other requested features to its Caller2Picture which is available in version 1.00a now.
The most important features might be a status indicator which shows you the progress of the contacts load and that you can install C2P on the SD card as well as playing ringtones from the SD card.
- Contact list is imported faster now
- Status indicator while loading the contact list
- Installation of Caller2Picture on a SD card
- Storing ringtones on the SD card and playing it from there
- Favored folders for pictures and ring tones will be saved on exit
- New folder structure for ringtones and pictures on SD card (not in the root directory anymore)
- Improved preview
A pretty handy improvement, which the original Smartphone platform doesn't offer is playing ringtones right from the SD card, this saves space on the phone which is - compared to a Pocket PC - pretty limited. However, like on the Pocket PC, I'm not a fan of installing system applications on external flash cards as it is always a risk like if you change the SD card.
For previous users, version 1.00a is available for free; simply install it on your Smartphone without removing the previous Caller2Picture version. The full version costs US$14.95 and is available from Smartphone.net. The trial version works for 15 days and is limited to assigning 3 contacts only.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]