As I've mentioned in the last preview update of Running Voice 2.0, it will be release soon on June 14. The price will be 49 USD, but with an initial discount of 50% during the first 30 days. All registered users will be informed about the discount.
Running Voice GSM is the only tool you need to be online all the time, surf the web instantaneously, read e-mails as they arrive, and easily reply by e-mail or SMS, or by a voice call. This means that you can stay connected to the office when you are out.
This software builds upon a GSM/GPRS/Bluetooth equipped mobile phone handset, PC card working together with a Pocket PC 2002 device. Based on this hardware combination, Running Voice GSM introduces smart mobile tools and solutions for your every day mobile needs.
However, since Running Voice GSM 1.x some things changed:
Major new features
- Works together with Bluetooth headset
- Much improved Bluetooth phone support
- Data communication statistics (via Flex-port GSM)
- Simplified data connection configuration (via Flexport GSM)
- Easy switching between voice/SMS/data (using Flexport GSM)
- Signal strength indicator in the navigation bar
- Syncing of SMS between the phone and PDA
- Outbox for SMS allows you to write messages being offline
- A new data service - Data Manager tool (not previewed as it was brand new at that time!)
- Outlook PC sync
- Option FirstFone support
- Ubinetics support
- Pocket PC 2000 support
- Any Pocket PC 2002 device but only Pocket PC 2002 devices
Supported GSM devices
- All Ericsson Bluetooth phones, for example:
- Ericsson T68 firmware, R1C or later
- Ericsson T39 firmware, R2M or later
- Ericsson R520 firmware, R2M or later
Firmware version is you mobile phone software version. Please contact your Ericsson Service Center for support or an upgrade to required firmware.
- Additional phones supported:
- Nokia 6310, firmware 4.20 or later.
IMPORTANT Nokia 6310 is only supported in Passive mode due to limitations in the phone.
If you try to initiate the 6310 with an active profile. Running Voice will issue a warning [figure 2-1] notifying you that Nokia 6310 only works together with Running Voice GSM if you select a Passive mode. Please see chapter 5. New features offered in RVGSM 2.0 for additional information on the Passive profile and its limitations.
- PC Card supported:
- Option GlobeTrotter Tri-band GPRS PC Card
- Nokia Card Phone 2.0
Supported Bluetooth devices
- iPAQ 3870 (built-in Bluetooth)
- iPAQ Pocket PC Bluetooth Wireless Pack
- Socketcom (driver 120D)
- AnyCom (driver 1.4)
- TDK BluePaq for iPAQ
IMPORTANT. You have to upgraded your firmware to be able to use it together with Running Voice GSM 2.0, Please contact TDK for additional information and necessary upgrades.
Please remember that some functionalities are removed as well as the support for some GSM devices. If you use this devices or need the current functionalities of Running Voice 1.x, don't upgrade. Also Pocket PCs aren't supported longer anymore but Pocket PC 2002s only!
Cheers ~ Arne
Pocket Presence offers Running Voice 2.0 for all 50 % reduced during the next 30 days:
To meet the demand from our customers for beneficial upgrading as well as for all others that have patiently been awaiting this product we will offer it at a 50% discount during the initial month, i.e. 24.50 USD.
That's a great deal for all, so go today for your copy of Running Voice through the affiliate link below
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]