Pocket PC magazine's new Digital Edition, based on Zinio and Adobe technology, provides an exact digital replica of the print version of the magazine. The pages even flip! The Digital Edition is read on a desktop or notebook PC, providing a two-page view. With one click, a page enlarges. Easy access to articles is provided by a "Contents" key, which instantly opens the "Table of Contents" page. Additionally, "hot links" within the pages will take you to other pages within the magazine, or to Web sites on the Internet. You can highlight and annotate text for later reference. Also included is a handy search feature for locating those elusive and hard tofind articles quickly.
Small download - Send to friends:
The full Digital Edition of the magazine resides on your desktop or notebook PC and is less than a 9 MB download. Overseas subscribers can avoid the expensive shipping charges of the Print Edition. The full Digital Edition can be sent to friends while keeping your copy! When it is, all highlighted text and annotations, along with a personalized message, are sent with it.
Digital version advantages:
- Automatic delivery of every issue directly to your computer via the Internet
- Timesaving tools that quickly take you right to the articles, features, and sections that are most important to you
- Quick links from editorial and advertisements to content on the Web
- Convenient features that allow you to do advanced searches, make highlights and annotations in articles, and zoom in on desired areas
- Efficient storage of your archived issues on your PC for access at any time
- Pass along the issue while keeping your copy Print any you wish
The Digital Edition version can help you save time and be more productive than ever before, by providing you with valuable information in a user-friendly format that takes full advantage of new technologies. Plus, you'll receive the Digital Edition as soon as it's available-typically 2-3 days before you'd receive your issue via snail mail.
Free September 2002 issue of Digital Edition available NOW!
Pocket PC Magazine is giving away the first issue of Pocket PC magazine's Digital Edition FREE for everyone to try out! Best of all, there's no obligation, and no credit card numbers are needed to download the Zinio viewer and receive the first FULL Digital Edition issue FREE to download here.
Subscribe now to the Digital Edition and support PPCW.Net through this affiliate link, it's worth - the magazine, not the support... ;-)
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [Download Here] [Buy Here]