EzWAP 2.5 will includes new features from the WAP 2.0 specification: MMS, WPKI, Provisioning.
EzWAP 2.5 places Mobile Internet information and services in the palm of your hand. Pocket PC 2002 Phone Edition software-based devices and next-generation phones based on the Microsoft Smartphone 2002 platform which run our EzWAP client offer easy and secure access to relevant Internet/Intranet information via wireless networks. Simply install EzWAP on your device and then you can browse Mobile Internet sites as easily as you currently browse HTML sites using a standard web browser. You can also create, send and receive MMS messages. Enhanced messages containing graphics, sound and text are as simple to create as a PowerPoint presentation. EzWAP 2.5 improves security thanks to its WPKI functionalities and Smart Card integration onto enabled devices.
EzWAP 2.5 is based on EZOS' MoByKit, our platform-independent toolkit that is available for manufacturers of electronic appliances who want to integrate Mobile Internet technology quickly into their particular platforms.
Supports multiple markup languages:
- XHTML Basic
- cHTML (iMode)
- SMIL (MMS)
Supports multiple graphics formats:
- Animated GIF
Supports multiple sound formats:
Supports scripting with WMLScript
Supports WAP text and WBXML
Supports multipart-related and multipart-mixed content for MMS
- Supports MM1 protocol for MMS
- Supports SAR for WTP
- Supports standard internet protocol HTTP and security with SSL
- Supports HTTP proxy with authentication
- Supports WSP-WTP WAP protocol for connectionless and connection oriented WAP gateways
- Supports WAP push technology for service indication and service loading (over IP and SMS)
- WTLS class II with RSA WTLS-C
- Includes RSA SecurID technology for strong authentication
- Smart Card integration
- Supports WAP EFI for external calls and extension DLL
- Supports WTAI via an extension DLL
- Setup and provisioning via SMS
International language support:
- Supports multiple encoding: UTF8, UCS-2, USASCII, ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-5, ISO-8859-6, ISO-8859-7, ISO-8859-8, BIG 5
- WAP specification version 2.0, W3C recommendation XHTML basic 1.0, NTT Docomo iMode cHTML v 3.0, RFC 2616, RFC 2617 HTTP
EzWAP 2.5 is compliant with Logica, CMG, NOKIA, Ericsson, Comverse and Openwave (Major MMSC constructor's) and seems to be interoperable in exchanging MMS with the Nokia 7650 and the Ericsson T68i handset.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information]