Fujitsu Siemens Computers has launched the first handheld with fully integrated GPS functionality. The Pocket LOOX N500 and Pocket LOOX N520 are delivered with Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and NAVIGON MobileNavigator 5 as an option. Both handhelds have a new slim-line design and are available now from trade outlets at a price starting at Ã‚Â£239.00 and Ã‚Â£259.00 respectively (excluding VAT).
Navigation has become one of the most important functions of handhelds for both commercial and consumer use. Whether it be a shipping agency to plan their routes, or for personal trips, navigation requirements now drive 60 per cent of handheld purchases.
In addition, the Pocket LOOX N520 is equipped with Wi-Fi certified wireless LAN so connectivity to email and data can be combined to keep you in touch, wherever you are.
- 100% integrated GPS solution
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium Edition
- Optional: NAVIGON MobileNavigator 5
- SDIO/MMC slot
- MP3 player
- Integrated wireless LAN 802.11g Wi-Fi certified (Pocket LOOX N520)
- 128Mb flash memory (N520)
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers Software Suite preinstalled, containing applications for improved performance and connectivity like Fujitsu Siemens Computers SpeedMenu or Fujitsu Siemens Computers CONNECTMOBILITY.
The New LOOX models offer both elegant design and user-friendliness. The new Pocket LOOX models are amongst the first on the market with an integrated antenna for GPS functionality, making them robust without compromising on design. Other attractive features include an illuminated keyboard and a base station with headphones.
Cheers ~ Arne