some, Pocket Outlook seems to be a tad on the anemic side lacking features like
linking items to contacts, appointments or tasks. This is why DeveloperOne
developed Agenda Fusion - to give the mobile power-user the best out of the
office personal information management software.
Agenda Fusion has gone a long way and with DeveloperOne's dedication to the
Windows Mobile platform, they have come up with their new version supporting the
latest Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PC. New for this
version is full landscape support for Windows Mobile 2003 SE.
Key highlights are:
- Version 6.0 fully supports dynamic landscape in WM2003SE. VGA
enhancements will be included in the v6.1 release.
- Improved looks with the better application icons and images to deliver
on a more integrated feel for Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.
- Tasks View now gives you a much more professional look, giving you
better task management than ever before featuring multiple line text
wrapping to make it easier to see long task descriptions within your tasks
- Define category groups by name to more quickly apply multiple categories
as your view filter.
- Easily manage all of your notes on your Pocket PC and your Agenda Fusion
alarm notes from one convenient view.
- Year View coloring now makes it easy to color your schedule to help you
map out your vacation schedule for the year and more.
Agenda Fusion is available for US$24.95
here and current users of Agenda Fusion 4.x and 5.x you can purchase the 6.x
upgrade for only US$14.95
here. You can try Agenda Fusion by downloading the trial versions
Related Links : [More Information]