well known for its Secure Wallet, today announced the release of version 2.0 of
eXtreme Agenda, a best selling Personal Information Manager for your Windows
eXtreme Agenda is another great Personal Information Manager for the Windows
Mobile Smartphone which features enhanced Schedule, Task, Notes, Search and
Contact views with complete customization and great high-end features found only
on other platforms.
In addition to replace your Pocket Outlook for Windows Mobile Smartphones,
Birdsoft also added Secure Wallet as a view in eXtreme Agenda. The wallet uses
256-bit Blowfish Encryption to securely store your personal information.
Advanced features like password masking, category filtering, and a safety
timeout are included.
Other features in Version 2.0 include
- Appointment Templates - Make templates of commonly used appointments for
quick creation later
- File/URL linking - Quickly link Outlook Items to files or websites for
- Theme File Support - save your display and color options for later use
or to share with friends
- Tons of new Display Options - 16 Color settings, more colors options and
several viewing options have been added
- Right Month Preview Pane - On landscape devices have the preview pane
appear on the right of the Month
- So much more including 'hide views', 'contact to x', 'task to appt',
'appt to task', task preview pane, more recurrence choices, the list goes on
So if you are looking to replace your default Pocket Outlook applications
with something much more powerful, you might want to give eXtreme Agenda a
try. With advanced features not found anywhere else, a small footprint and a
smart price tag (eXtreme Agenda costs US$ 24.95) you might get the most out
of your bucks.
Cheers ~ Arne