The Tweaks2K2 is the ultimate easy to use software for hacking your PDA Registry.
The only one checking the PDA registry looking for any option that has been applied in previous sections, and showing you those changes with check marks.
What is new in this release (V0.4)?
7 more options were added and 4 options were redesigned to achieve a better performance:
- Date and Time in the Top Bar: this trick will show you the date and time in the top bar using small letters. The analog clock will not work any more.
- Transparent iTask (iPaq): will change the appearance of the iTask menu in iPaq to a transparent one.
- Desired Long Date Format: this will allow you to change the date format in Today Screen.
- Wake up Power off time 60 sec.: the default time that your pda stays on during an alarm is 180 secs. Changing this setting to 60 seconds enables you to conserve battery life.
- Font size: this will allow you to change the size of the system font.
- Narrow the scroll bars widths:
- Increase Inbox Font.
- IE Temporal Files (redesigned) stored on any of these places: SD card, CF Card, Storage Card or Storage Card2.
- AvantGo files (redesigned) stored on any of these places: SD Card, CF Card, Storage Card or Storage Card2.
- System font (redesigned): will allow you to select any of the fonts installed in your pda. By default your pda comes with 2 fonts installed but you can copy any ttf from your PC and it will become available in your pda. This option will allow you to use these fonts as System Fonts.#
- Speed up the Display (redesigned): this will increase the font cache to 16Kb in PDAs with 32 MB of RAM and to 26Kb in PDAs with 64 MB of RAM automatically. The version 0.3 was using 16kb in both cases. Setting the new 64 MB of RAM pdas
to 26Kb will increase the speed of these devices.
The User Interface in this version was redesigned also, adding a System Menu to access the screens. A new screen was added to give users more information about the RAM use.
Related Links : [Buy Here] [More Information]