Rutten of RuttenSoft finally released an updated Media and PowerPoint
Remote 2004 for Smartphone 2003.
Media Player Remote is a Remote control for Windows Media Player on your Desktop PC.
- Start Media Player
- Next song
- Previous song
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Shuffle on/off
- Repeat on/off
- Select Playlist (up to 9 Playlist that are stored on desktop PC)
- Select Song
- Fullscreen Video (Key 4)
- Shut down desktop PC (Key 5)
All you need is a Smartphone with Bluetooth and a Bluetooth connection
with ActiveSync AND WMP 9 (it is also working in the cradle but then you are
not free). Further you have to know your IP-Address of your Desktop PC.
Powerpoint Remote 2004 is a remote control for Smartphone 2003. You can
control up to 9 different Presentations and switch from one to another.
- Select between up to 9 presentations
- Start Presentation (green call button)
- Next slide (Joystick right)
- Previous slide (Joystick left)
- End Presentation (red call button)
- Black slide (Joystick up)
- White slide (Joystick down)
It's actually only working on Smartphone 2003 and you need a
Smartphone with Bluetooth and a Bluetooth connection with ActiveSync (as
Media Remote it's also working in the cradle but then again, you are not
free). Further you have to know your IP-Address of your Desktop PC.
Both applications need to have eVB SP 2003 Runtimes installed.
That's the kind of applications I like and which makes a Smartphone
different from a mobile phone! A job well done Sven!
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More
Info Media Remote] [More
Info Powerpoint Remote]