I was testing the latest i-mate Smartphone2 ROM during the past days and the recently released ROM version 188.8.131.52 seriously improves the overall functionality of the i-mate Smartphone2.
Most heard critics in the past were about the stand-by time which wasn't satisfying at all. This seems to be fixed now - at least it is serious improved with the latest ROM build.
Here what I've noticed in my tests as well what is confirmed to be fixed now:
- The power draining of the device caused by running the application of SD card has been improved
- Added the capability of deep sleep to save battery power and ensured the screen could be turned off if users enable CPU deep sleep mode and BT headset
- The power consumption improved to be normal when turning on BT.
- If a SD card inserted it will no longer consume extra power any more
- Overall improved the battery standby time
- MediaPlayer plays properly after removing the SD card
- Improved audio quality
- Bluetooth serial profile now works appropriately by adding BT SPP support
- Bluetooth headset timeout of Sony Ericsson HBH-60 headset improved/fixed
The latest ROM really satisfies me and therefore it's highly recommended to download it from clubimate.com (for i-mate device owners only).
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]