After a public Beta period of 4 weeks, IA Style released IA Phone Manager 1.3 now.
IA Phone Manager is a mobile software tool that uses Infrared beaming or Bluetooth to connect data on GSM mobile phones and Pocket PCs. It takes the chaos out of managing phonebook data and short messages. A powerful and easy-to-use tool,
IA Phone Manager is a must-have companion for your mobile phone.
New features of this version:
- Improved performance and stability when using Bluetooth connection
- Faster speed for data synchronizing
- More synchronization options:
- Download from Phone
- Upload to Phone
- Synchronize Phone and PDA
- Up to 459 characters of SMS (Short Message Service) messages can be edited/saved/sent
- The new Status Pane command opens a pane at the bottom of the screen, so that details of the selected Phonebook entry or Message are conveniently displayed
- Multi-language support has been added for upload/download European, Chinese, or Japanese character set
IA Phone Manager is able to manage phonebooks and short messages of multiple phones, and it is tightly linked with the Contacts database for:
- Importing/exporting contact information to and from Contacts
- Fast retrieval and display of sender/receiver's detailed information
You can dial directly from IA Phone Manager once the target phone number is found. IA Phone Manager also detects and reports your phone's status, such as model number, serial number, service provider, and how much space is left in your phone memory or SIM card.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [Download Here]